Friday, November 10, 2006

Back in the Saddle...

Okay, it has been almost a year since my last post, I know. The reason for starting my blog in the first place was to celebrate the countdown to my wedding. So, I've been Mrs. Toews for almost a year now and I think I'll try and bounce back into the blogging world. After all, it is a great way to keep the world informed and share what's on my mind and in my heart.

And so...hello again. This is my official re-introduction back into this modern form of diologue and expression.

Here's hopin' somebody will listen.*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back my dear! i've missed you!!! :) :)
when are you & Warren coming out to Warman for ice cream??? :)

Toni said...

Hey Cyndis! How are you? I'm so glad to see you are back in the blogging world. I just started in the spring. I'm so glad because now I can see how you are doing. Please say a big hi to Warren for me. Hope you guys are doing well.

Tonis

Anonymous said...

Hey! Just letting you know that I've changed my blog to be a private one! I still want you to check it though & be my friend!! :)
so, please e-mail me at j-losworld@hotmail.com with the e-mail you use for Blogger so that I can send you an invite!!! thanks!!!
- Janelle ( J-Lo's World!)

Lightfoot's Life said...

Lou,
Well I know it's been a really long time and no talk, I'm so glad that you are blogging and I can see how you're doing. By the way CONGRATULATIONS Mrs. Toews.

Hope to talk to you soon :)

Jeneah

Anonymous said...

Cyndy,

So good to hear you're back. I'm looking forward to hearing about all the happenings in your world!!