Friday, July 13, 2007

Just Me.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope. Not that I know of.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Yesterday.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah, I think so. It's kind of a mix of writing and printing.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Oven Roasted Turkey Breast.

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Not yet….we’re excited to someday….

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Absolutely!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? A lot? No. But sometimes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yup.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Do I have a death wish? No. There's your answer.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Don't really like it.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Anal / super organized Cyndy? Uh...yeah.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically? Nope. In character and personhood? Yeah.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? All of it! Aw man, I could live off of that stuff. I really love frozen yogurt.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their eyes and hair.

15. RED OR PINK? Well, it depends on what you're talking about. Hmmm... if you're talking about candy, I like red. Red means cherry and you usually can't go wrong with cherry flavoured anything...unless it's medicine. Ugghh barf. But that's a whole different story. Now if you're talking about sunburns, then pink, for sure. See, red would mean "Ouch!" and pink would mean a mild uncomfortableness, and a soon-to-be tan. But let's see...are we talking clothes? Then red. Definitely red. Never been a big pink girl. The odd time, yes. Not usually. ...So again, it depends.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I get frustrated at my intense need to have control and order in every area of my life. I'm a neat freak. I'm an organizational freak. I look at spontanious people and I think, "I could do that..." and then I snap back to reality and realize, yeah right. I also hate it when I lack confidence in certain situations and around certain people because I do consider myself to be confident in who I am. I'm learning. I'm growing. God is changing me and it's a continual process.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My family. Mom, Dad, Steve & Vicki, Jon & Karen. It sucks. Distance sucks. I hate it. Meh.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Whatever. I do like reading through them, though, I'm not gonna lie to you. Especially when work is slow and time's dragging.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? No pants....a sundress & silver ballet flats.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? A big old Mr. Freeze and it was perfect.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? C-95 FM.

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Baby Blue.

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Summer. Hardware stores. Warren's cologne. Cookies in the oven. BBQing. Chlorine.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A client at work...

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? N/A

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Much to Warren's dismay, uhhh... no thanks.

27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde. Highlighted. Summery.

28. EYE COLOR? Light Blue.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Cheesey hashbrowns. Tacos. Shishkabobs. Apple crisp. Stir fry.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy endings. Definitely. No matter how predictable. Love 'em.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Waitress.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? See #19.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Summer. Summer. Summer.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Apple crisp. Ice cream.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Skip.

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Skip.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? I'm not.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Something Optometry-ish. I can't remember the name.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Craig Ferguson. Hilarious. Absolutely hilarious.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? Mikayla & Brookie laughing.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? I don't know.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Haiti or Europe.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Sketching.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Leamington, ON. Oh, how I miss it...

No comments: