Friday, October 26, 2007

Hey There, Little Fella!

Baby Joshua David Berg - weighing 8lbs. 8oz. - Thursday, October 25, 2007

He's pretty neat, hey guys?

Mikayla's such a big sister - she was holding him so carefully and just LOVED him.

Brookie was excited too...a little unsure...but she studied him like crazy. Who IS this guy??

Oma, of a grandSON for the first time!

Kayla wanted to be right by him all the time - she'll be a big help for her mom, I'm sure.

SUCH a good day!! I am overwhelmed. So much emotion for this new life that God's brought into the world. Ten fingers and ten toes. Who woulda thought you could be filled with so much love for someone you just met? I am so thankful for God's grace and love. A healthy baby is one of God's greatest gifts. I couldn't a be happier auntie.
More to come soon...for now, I wanna go snuggle him.*

10 comments:

Bonnie said...

He's absolutely perfect! Be sure to congratulate Dave & Mel for me!! I'm so excited that they had a boy... I'm sure his sisters will take good care of him.

Congrats to you too Auntie Cyndy :) Enjoy your snuggles!

Janelle said...

i just got to hold him! and i already love him! you are ONE lucky Auntie!! :)
p.s. hope you don't mind - i might steal one of these pics for my blog post - i know, picture crazy Janelle FORGOT her camera!! ahhh!
love ya Cyn - and once life calms down, i really want to do coffee with you!

Kelsie-Lynn said...

Hi Cyndy, not sure if you remember me but we worked at Redberry together a few years ago. I enjoy reading your blog every now and again. We also know Dave and Mel and appreciate this post. He is such a cutie! Please pass our congratulations along to them. I thinks is so great that you love being an Auntie. I love being an Auntie as well, its such a blessing. Have a great day.

Cheri said...

Great to see pictures, Cyndy. I've been anxiously awaiting to see something!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying your new little addition and I can't wait to come meet him myself! Take care...

Chris said...

congrats on another auntie-ship! Very excited about adding a boy into the Berg family!! I can just imagine how big Dave's smile was, let alone the rest of the crew. Since Mel has stopped blogging, I stop by here a little more often. I'm glad to hear you're doing well too.

Lexi said...

Thats so great Cyn! Congrats!

Michelle said...

Awww...that's AWESOME Cyndy! Congratulations! Praise God for another perfect blessing!

Trev and Rebekah said...

You are such a great auntie!

MizB said...

Thanks, Cyndy, for posting pictures! Mom called me with the news of the little guy's arrival on Thursday (finally, I'm not the LAST to know! LOL) and I was so excited... I've been anxiously awaiting pictures! ;-)

Please congratulate Mel & Dave for me, and I wish you congrats, too, Auntie! ;-)

Jenn
<><

jupo said...

hey! it's november! are your christmas decorations up yet? is sandi patty singing away yet?