Monday, November 28, 2005

A Place To Call Home

A little while ago, near the beginning of the month, my church threw a bridal shower for me. It was really great - holy, did we ever get STUFF!! And beautiful stuff too!

This pic is of me (in the middle) and my 2 best friends, and bridesmaids, Lish (left) and Genelle (right) at the shower. Good times!

Warren and I are feeling pretty overwhelmed these days by the support and generosity we've felt from friends and family during this time. It's pretty great.

We can hardly wait to set up our appartment and have a place to call our home... something that excites me beyond words. I've done the roomate-thing....the living-on-my-own-thing....the back-at-home-with-Mom-&-Dad-thing.... and now I'm ready (and anxious) to live with the man I love. PS - Did I mention that I'm crazy about this guy???!?

19 DAYS AND 18 SLEEPS!!!!

No comments: