Thursday, February 01, 2007

Ode to My Ford Focus

I got stuck on the way to work today....real stuck. There is SO MUCH snow out here, it's ridiculous. I'm still not in the mindset of a true Saskatchewan resident yet, so of course, I never think to pack an extra touque, scarf, gloves, snowpants, shovel, etc. in my car at all times, like everyone else I know. So here I am, in my flimsy little dresspants and dressy coat, FREEZING in the -22 degree weather - sooooooo cold!!!! People were coming in shifts to try and get me out and no one seemed to be able to do it. Warren was out of town early this morning at a clinic, so he was no where in sight. By the time things started moving, there were five men around my car. Kinda embarassing. Kinda funny. Hee hee. Aw, my little Focus. She had a rough start to her day. But after 45 minutes of pushing, freezing, heeve-hoing, and freezing some more, I was back on track and at work. I've felt chilled ever since...*

No comments: