Thursday, September 06, 2007

The Beauty of it All

*sigh!* Well....the day came and the day went. It was perfect. What a wedding! What a couple!!! I was completely inspired after the day and as I crawled into bed at 2:00am after the wedding, I thanked God for my little bro and his new wife. I love them both. Lots. I don't know that I have ever felt so proud of who they are as individuals and as a couple.
What a blessing.
I will definitely post more, along with pics, once we get them. In the meantime, I will continue to be the proud sister that I am, excited to see what God's gonna do in their life together.*


2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I've been checking every chance I get...hoping for some pictures of their big day. That is SUCH a good picture of you and Jonny. I'm so happy to hear it was a wonderful day--- they deserve it. Looking forward to more pictures!!

Michelle said...

Awww.....so glad you had such nice a time :) Don't ya just love it when God brings two people together?!?! You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL too Cyndy! Can't wait to see more pictures!!