Thursday, October 20, 2005

A Little 'Bout Me...

1. name that appears on birth certificate: Cynthia Marie Bartel
2. any siblings? 1 sister, 2 brothers & 1 brother-in-law
3. number of candles on your last birthday: 24
4. pets: 1 dog - Kodak
5. hair color: blonde
6. piercings: ears
7. eye color: light blue
8. hometown: Leamington, ON
9. favorite foods: Tacos (mexican food), cheesy hashbrowns!
10. favorite icecream: It's ALL good!!!!
11. ever been to Africa? nope
12. what's the furthest you've been from home? Haitii.....also Europe (Paris, France and London England) - not sure which one's further...
13. have you ever loved someone so much it made you cry? yes
14. been in a car accident? Uh-uh....phew!
15. favorite day of the week: I don't know...Saturday or Sunday...hello, it's the weekend!
16. favorite restaurant: Applebees is climbin' the charts!
17. favorite flower: tulips, hydraengeas, peonies, orchids, calla lillies - "springish" flowers - they're so cute and happy looking
18. favorite sport to watch: hockey...but let me make myself very clear here....as long as it's live and it's someone I know because in all honesty (sorry to my future Toews family) I don't like watching sports on TV - it's kinda boring...
19. favorite sport to play: Ha ha, that's pretty funny...!
20. favorite drink: diet coke
21. favorite color: greens, browns (neutral colours)
22. hobbies?: design, sketching, photography
23. what do you do most often when you are bored?: sadly, probably watch TV
24. name one place you'd love to visit, anywhere in the world: New York City!
25. at which store would you choose to max out your credit card: Oooohh...there are more than one, my friend. For clothes/shoes/bags - Urban Trade, Jacob, American Eagle & Aldo... For home decor/stuff - Pier One Imports, Home Outfitters... For art/hobby stuff - Michaels (Wow, that was easy, wasn't it?!)
26. e-mail or snail mail?: Well, both are great, but there's something about snail mail that's kinda romantic and old fashioned and nice. It would be wonderful and seem more meaningful to recieve snail mail because there's a lot more thought, work and time that goes into it.
27. bedtime: 11ish
28. would you consider yourself an introvert or an extrovert?: introvert
29. how many schools have you attended?: 6
30. favorite TV show? The OC - LOVE it!!!
31. last person you went out to dinner with? Warren
32. ford or chevy? Chevy, I think...
33. what are you listening to right now? Paul Brandt - This Time Around
34. do you enjoy life to the fullest? I try to. I love my life!
35. what are your nicknames? Cyn, Squeaker (only by Dad), Critter (only by Warren)
36. would you ever bungee jump? Do I look like I'm mentally challenged???!?
37. outdoor activity or indoor? Outdoor
38. shoe size: 7
38. who do you miss most? Warren
39. the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The eyes, for sure.
40. Last movie you watched: Elizabethtown
41. favorite smell: fresh cookies in the oven
42. favorite time of year: Christmas!!!

1 comment:

andrew + camille said...

you are so cute.

I don't know you, but I can sense that you have a lot of enthusiasm about life in general. It's really contagious.
Congratulations on your engagement and all of that cute stuff. Hearing about it reminds me of my own pre-wedding excitement and stuff. I love hearing about it, so don't stop!! (I've been married for 2 years and it gets better all the time!)